Believe it or not, it's 10 years since D&D London was founded, by CEO Des Gunewardena and MD David Loewi (the D and the D, of our name). In that time the group has grown from 17 restaurants to 34 (and counting!), so it's fair to say that the team has been pretty busy!
In honour of this landmark anniversary and as thanks to all the guests who have made it such a blast, on Wednesday 5th October we're going to offer 1,000 people the chance to enjoy a three-course meal for only £10, at 10 of our top restaurants! Yeah, you read that right. Details below...
THE RESTAURANTS ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Bookings for the offer will open on Monday 26th September
- Guests wishing to take advantage of the £10 offer should make a telephone reservation at their restaurant of choice, quoting ‘Decade of D&D menu’
- Diners will be able to choose from a three-course set menu
- The offer will be subject to availability, with 1,000 covers available and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis
- A maximum of four guests per booking
- Menu price includes VAT at 20% but excludes service at 12.5%